What's NewView All
- Use of Infrastructural facilities at CENTRAD to Serving/Retired IDAS Officers and other Gove. Departments/Group 'A' Officers, on chargeable basis.
- Notification of Highly Active Field Areas
- Training Course on Role and functions of LAOs, Internal Audit of units, writing Audit Report, MFAI, IAR, AAC, Financial Advice and Audit Para etc.
- Inspection of Field Office: Constituent of Inspection Team
- SPARROW for completion of APARs in r/o all SAOs/AOs/AAOs/Sr. Auditors/Auditors of DAD
- Amendment to pamphlet of RDR Heads (2010 RPT)
- Procurement of Goods and Services through Government e-Marketplace (GeM) Portal
- Nomination for Course for Superannuating officers/staff
- Monthly Leave Statement for the month of 11/2019 and 12/2019 of Main Office
- इस संगठन के अधीनस्थ LAO व AOGE NOV-2019 तक सभी कर्मचारियों के अवकाशों का विवरण
We strive to achieve excellence and professionalism in accounting and financial services and in performing audit functions.
The Defence Accounts Department is committed to render efficient, correct and prompt accounting, payment and financial services leading to customer satisfaction. It is also committed to render efficient audit services to ensure public accountability.
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, Jaipur
Started as an Area Accounts office in 1984, which was subsequently upgraded to CDA (SWC) office consequent to formation of South Western Command i.e. w.e.f. 01/08/2005 at Jaipur. The office was further upgraded to PCDA (SWC) Jaipur in Novmber -2006. The geographical jurisdiction of PCDA (SWC) corresponds with the jurisdiction of HQ South Western Command which covers a major part of Rajasthan and some parts of Haryana and Punjab. Under the jurisdiction of PCDA (SWC) there are the following sub-offices which are situated in Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana. 1. 9 LAOs 2. 1 AO Posted in NCC directorate , Jaipur 3. 4 ALAOs 4. 19 AO GEs 5. 1 AAO BSO The organisation of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (South WesternKnow More