Vigilance Awareness Week 2020 - 27/10/2020 to 02/11/2020 JCM ROC XIV PCDA (SWC) JAIPUR की बैठक का विवरण । रक्षा लेखा विभाग के स्थापना दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं - डॉ. राजीव एस. चव्हाण, प्रधान नियंत्रक (द.प.क.) PCDA Message Dated 28/08/2020 "कोरोना महामारी से बचने के लिए प्रधान नियंत्रक (द.प.क.) महोदय का अति महत्वपूर्ण संदेश " Annual Day Celebration of Defence Accounts Department, 2020 मुख्य कार्यालय में हिन्दी पखवाड़े का शुभारंभ । Internal Complaint Committee की प्रथम बैठक का कार्यवृत । Pay Slips for the Month of September-2020 (DAD Employees) uploaded on website Meeting for Constitute of Internal Complaint Committee
Thought for the Day
Results happen over time, not overnight- work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
What's NewView All
- Volunteers for Port Blair (2020-21) : SAOs/AOs
- Vigilance Awareness Week 2020 - 27/10/2020 to 02/11/2020
- सतर्कता जागरूकता सप्ताह समारोह 2020
- Grant of Non-Productive Linked Bonus (ad-hoc Bonus) to Central Govt. employees for the year 2019-20.
- Clarification regarding queries being received in respect of special cash package equivalent in lieu of leave travel Concession fare for central Govt. Employees during th Block year 2018-21
- Rentention in Govt. services beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30 years of service- Sr. AOs & Assistant Director (Official Language)
- Issue of Pre-loaded Rupey cards for Govt.servants as part of special festive package.
- SAS Part-II Examination scheduled to be held from 23rd to 27th November 2020- Issue of Roll numbers
- SAS Part-II Examination November, 2020- Revised schedule of Examination & issue of Roll numbers.
- राजभाषा बैठक दिनांक 22.09.2020 का कार्यवृत ।
We strive to achieve excellence and professionalism in accounting and financial services and in performing audit functions.
The Defence Accounts Department is committed to render efficient, correct and prompt accounting, payment and financial services leading to customer satisfaction. It is also committed to render efficient audit services to ensure public accountability.
O/o the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, Jaipur
Started as an Area Accounts office in 1984, which was subsequently upgraded to CDA (SWC) office consequent to formation of South Western Command i.e. w.e.f. 01/08/2005 at Jaipur. The office was further upgraded to PCDA (SWC) Jaipur in Novmber -2006. The geographical jurisdiction of PCDA (SWC) corresponds with the jurisdiction of HQ South Western Command which covers a major part of Rajasthan and some parts of Haryana and Punjab. Under the jurisdiction of PCDA (SWC) there are the following sub-offices which are situated in Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana. 1. 9 LAOs 2. 1 AO Posted in NCC directorate , Jaipur 3. 4 ALAOs 4. 19 AO GEs 5. 1 AAO BSO The organisation of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (South WesternKnow More