What's NewView All
- ई-पत्रिका "मरु लेखा" के छठे अंक हेतु रचनाएँ आमंत्रित करने के संबंध में ।
- वार्षिक कार्यक्रम 2020-21 में निर्धारित लक्ष्य की प्राप्ति हेतु समस्त कार्य हिंदी में ही करने के संबंध में ।
- Recommendation No. 34 of the Committee of Experts Enhance Combat Capability and Rebalance Defence Expenditure of the Armed Forces(Shekatkar Committee)
- SOP on procedure for claiming Condiment Expenditure
- Monthly leave statement for 04/2020
- Status of pending payments for the month of May,2020
- कोर्स संख्या 24 (Course on IA and LAOs) हेतु प्रतिभागियों के नामांकन के संबंध में ।
- Extension of timeline for submission of PAR in r/o Group 'A', 'B','C' officers for FY 2019-20
- Implementation of Project Raksha-Awaas
- Transfer Estt DAD: Port Blair
We strive to achieve excellence and professionalism in accounting and financial services and in performing audit functions.
The Defence Accounts Department is committed to render efficient, correct and prompt accounting, payment and financial services leading to customer satisfaction. It is also committed to render efficient audit services to ensure public accountability.
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, Jaipur
Started as an Area Accounts office in 1984, which was subsequently upgraded to CDA (SWC) office consequent to formation of South Western Command i.e. w.e.f. 01/08/2005 at Jaipur. The office was further upgraded to PCDA (SWC) Jaipur in Novmber -2006. The geographical jurisdiction of PCDA (SWC) corresponds with the jurisdiction of HQ South Western Command which covers a major part of Rajasthan and some parts of Haryana and Punjab. Under the jurisdiction of PCDA (SWC) there are the following sub-offices which are situated in Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana. 1. 9 LAOs 2. 1 AO Posted in NCC directorate , Jaipur 3. 4 ALAOs 4. 19 AO GEs 5. 1 AAO BSO The organisation of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (South WesternKnow More